Maxine has authored a number of books over the course of her career. The books listed below can be ordered from Amazon or directly from Maxine.
Move Into The Magic
A Guide to Discovering Your Life’s Mission
by Maxine Taylor
If you are ready to be transformed, this book is designed to help you do just that. Maybe you have been reading self help books and searching for answers for years. Many of these books are quite good. I have read them myself. Each one gave me a piece of the puzzle.
What makes this book unique is that it gives you the whole picture. It shows you the cause of your life’s story and the blocks that arise from it, and gives you the solution. It takes you from birth to the present and shows you, step by step, how to identify and let go of the commitments that have run your life. In addition, it gives you a technique to rewrite your life the way you want it to be. This is empowering.
Once you have let go of your story, you are ready for what you have been looking for: why you came here to planet Earth. Many people sense they have a mission, something larger than what they can verbalize or define. They do. So do you. Your mission is your destiny. This book will help you discover it.
If you are ready for this book, you are ready to change your entire outlook, your entire life. You are ready to know who you really are, how unique and wonderful you are, what your mission is, what has been holding you back and how to end it. Most of all, if you are ready for this book, you are ready to move into the Magic—the Magic that is you. Welcome to your own personal adventure!
Format: Perfect-bound, 158 pages.
NOW That I’ve Cast It,
WHAT Do I Do With It?
by Maxine Taylor
When I wrote this easy-to-understand book in 1975, it was an immediate success. I have updated it, reprinted it and made it available once again.
NOW That I’ve Cast It, WHAT Do I Do With It? takes the mystery out of chart interpretation by simplifying it. Rather than using someone else’s ideas, this book shows you how to use your own mind to logically interpret a chart.
NOW That I’ve Cast It, WHAT Do I Do With It? helps you interpret the signs on the cusps of the houses, the planets in the houses, the planets in the signs, and the aspects between the planets and angles. By using my step-by-step Basic Sentence approach to chart interpretation, you will be able to understand, rather than simply memorize, the principles that the planets, signs and houses represent. I also introduce the little-known concept of “roving delegates”.
This book contains a wealth of information on the basics of chart interpretation, and is a must for beginners. It teaches you to quickly develop confidence in your own ability to interpret a chart.
Most importantly, NOW That I’ve Cast It, WHAT Do I Do With It? allows the astrologer within you to express itself.
Format: Perfect-bound, 126 pages.
The EARTHBOUND Trilogy
by Maxine Taylor
- Jackson, Book 1, is the story of a galactic being who comes to Earth with a mission that affects not only this planet, but our galactic neighbors as well. Shortly before his arrival, he discovers a conspiracy that could destroy life as we know it. However, he must first acclimate to his new life as a walk-in living in an earthbound body before he can take on the incredible challenge of fulfilling his mission.
- XAM, Book 2, picks up where Book 1 ends. It is the story of a hybrid extraterrestrial who responds to Jackson’s call for help to keep space free from nuclear weapons. First, however, he must help Jackson disentangle himself from his ex-wife and his former life.
- Book 3 is the culmination of Books 1 and 2. It is the story of another galactic being who walks into the body of Khalilah, an international supermodel. On a trip to Phoenix, she meets and is completely drawn to Jackson and XAM, with whom she shares the same vision for our planet. She uses her celebrity status to create a major event that brings about a New Earth of peace and love. In turn, she finds the love she’s always wanted.
Format: Ebook for Kindle, 292 pages.
The Stargazer’s Motherlode
by Maxine Taylor
This comprehensive guide contains the following, previously published books:
- NOW That I’ve Cast It, WHAT Do I Do With It? simplifies basic chart interpretation so that anyone can interpret a natal chart. This is the book that gives you the confidence you need to think for yourself.
- Hidden Messages shows you how to identify the hidden, controlling messages your parents and other authority figures gave you when you were a child. Seeing these messages clearly is the first step to letting them go and changing your life. These hidden messages are revealed in the birth chart and this book helps you find them.
- Revelation: The New Astrology is a positive, inspirational book that goes beyond traditional chart interpretation by showing you how to interpret the natal chart on its most positive level. This book is designed to speak to your higher self and feed your soul.
- What’s a Relocated Chart? shows you how your birth chart changes as you move around the country or the world. That’s why you can be so successful and happy in one location and unsuccessful & unhappy in another. This book shows you the importance and power of relocating the natal chart.
- What’s a Diurnal? describes one of the best-kept secrets in astrology: the diurnal chart. This chart is one of the greatest, yet little-known predictive tools. The diurnal chart is what Maxine uses to predict the outcome of political elections. It is an excellent tool for seeing what really happened on a given day.
Format: PDF, 160 pages.
Book will be emailed to you.